Information about the personal data processing, according to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 –
The UE Regulation 27 april 2016, n. 679 provides the right to the protection of personal data of physical subjects. According to art 13 of the regulation, our company, in processing your personal data, informe you in advance, that the processing will be lawful, correct, transparent, exact, with limited purpose and time of storing, minimizing the data, in order to assure integrity and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Hence we provides the following informations about the processing of your personal data:
The processing will have the purpose to contact you, further to your request, in order to provide informations, even related to products/services and for our internal operating or handling needings.
The processing will be made by specially entrusted subjects, by electronic or printed papers modes.
The collecting of your data is compulsory for the above mentioned purposes.
You are invited to avoid to provide any data not related to the purposes for which they are given.
Any lack of data could cause the impossibility for us to contact you, in order to provide the requested informations, even related to products/services and for our internal operating or handling needings.
The entrusted subjects that can access your personal data are:
- Entrusted persons of our company
- External persons that handles the data processing and Internet web sites on behalf of our company
- Persons that are allowed to access to data, due to laws or regulations
- Other persons authorized by law.
The data printed on papers will be stored for maximum time of 10 years, according to ’art.2220 c.c..(Italian Codice Civile).
Electronic data will be stored, according to art 13. c.2, a), second part, of EU Reg. 2016/679I, for a variable time, – for variable time, depending on criteria of the company (due to fiscal inspections, special commercial correspondence, administrative, legal or statistic purposes)
The data will never be diffused, i.e. communicated or shared to undeterminated subjects)
The controller of the processing is Nobel S.r.l., with headquarter in 20090 Segrate (Milano) – Via Galileo Galilei, 5
According to art. 13, par. 2, b), c), d) of EU Regulation 2016/679, you can apply, at any time, the Controller of Processing Data, for following rights :
- Right to access (art. 15);
- Right to rectification (art. 16);
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten, art. 17);
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right to object (art. 21);
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77);
- Right to withdraw his or her consent, in the cases listed in art. 6, par. 1, a) or art. 9, par. 2, a.
This document has been updated on November 6th, 2018 in order to comply the laws and regulations concerned.